1. On the day before sailing, double-check sailing times, weather and sea conditions by phoning / texting 086 3353805 or email
2. Sailings are subject to suitable weather and sea conditions and may be cancelled or route / times changed at short notice.
3. Try to check in at the pier about 30 minutes before departure to allow time for parking in village. Please do not park on the pier or block access.There is a small free car park just above the shop / P.O.as you go up Ceann Trá village on your left.Please call into shop on your way to / from tour if you enjoyed the trip in return for free parking
4. There is a pub, shop/post office, restaurant and pottery café in the village.
5. The pier has no toilet facilities, but there is a small toilet["heads"] on the boat.There is also a toilet at the car park just at the start of the beach, a couple of hundred yards from the departure point at the pier.
6. Be prepared for a sea breeze and always bring warm clothing. Even if the sun is splitting the stones, remember to bring a coat / jacket and jumper with you.
7. We sell lovely woolly “Skipper Mick” hand-knitted hats on board – ideal to keep your head warm or as a gift for a friend / family.
WORRIED ABOUT BEING SEA-SICK:
1. Take a ginger capsule, ginger tea or a ginger ale drink
2. Vitamin B6 [500mg. capsule] is another reputed remedy
3. Try an acupressure wristband on pressure points on your wrist
4. “Sturgeon” tablets are reputed to be effective if taken a couple of hours before departure. But we are not authorised to recommend medication.
5. Eat something light before you go, best not to travel on an empty stomach.
6. Don’t bring too much “junk” food on board for consumption.
7. A certain soft drink with residual traces of coca leaves, if sipped, is quite beneficial for an upset stomach.
8. Stay outside on the deck of the boat and get plenty of fresh healthy sea air and try and look for’ard and towards the horizon.
9. Don’t be nervous. Don’t worry! Be happy! Your safety and comfort is our top priority